Yin Yoga Teacher Training (Part-3)

Ready to become a Yin Yoga Teacher? Start learning now & get certified quickly by enrolling this 50 hrs course with Certificate.
Arhanta Teachers Team · June 24, 2020

Join our Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course and start teaching Yin Yoga as soon as in one week. Do you want to start teaching Yin Yoga full time / part time? Do you want to learn in-depth about Yin Yoga? Are you already a yoga teacher and want to add Yin Yoga to your repertoire? Or incorporate Yin Yoga elements in your classes?

This course is designed to give you all the necessary knowledge for teaching Yin Yoga with confidence.

This course is developed by Arhanta Yoga Ashrams (RYS 500, RYS 300 & RYS 200) which are worldwide recognized yoga teacher training schools since 2009.

Course Content

Expand All

Extra Bonus Material

Lesson Content
0% Complete 0/1 Steps

About The Instructor

+58 enrolled
Not Enrolled

Course Includes

• 9 Lessons
  • 78 Topics
  • 1 Quiz
  • Course Certificate

Ratings and Reviews

Avg. Rating
3 Ratings
What's your experience? We'd love to know!
Thera Jordan
Posted 3 years ago
I am lucky to have found this course.

I am an RMT. Part of my job is to teach my clients how important maintaining postural alignment throughout active daily life is. Through my years of treating, I have noticed most people have no idea what correct postural alignment FEELS like. This course helps relate to my clients how to become aware of their OWN bodies and to align themselves to balance according to what their OWN body needs!

Preview Image
Rhys McInnes
Posted 3 years ago
Loved this course!!

Thank you Ram! I loved learning about Yin. I have always been worried about the amount of anatomy in Yin courses, but you made it fun and easy to understand. The support is great and assessment turn arounds were very quick. I can't wait to do more with you and your team! Warm regards Rhys

Preview Image
Stacey Grey
Posted 3 years ago
Fantastic Course!!

Thank you Ram for a wonderful online Yin Yoga Training Course. I have wanted to do my Yin training for a while, but was sceptical about training online, as I enjoy learning more practically. But this course was perfect. Easy to follow, very informative and Ram is an amazing teacher. I have now booked onto Yoga Nidra!!!

Preview Image
Show more reviews
What's your experience? We'd love to know!